Tony Delk is a former NBA player and collegiate coach. He retired in 2008 after playing 10 years for different organizations. He also played a year in Greece for the Euro League before joining collegiate coaching and recruiting programs. He attained many accomplishments over his 20-year basketball career. Some of those accolades include:
• Gatorade Player of the year- 1992
• Mr. Basketball for the state of Tennessee
• McDonald’s High School All American-1992
• MOP NCAA Final Four-1996
• All American 1st Team-1996
• Won NCAA 1996 Men’s Division 1 Championship-1996
• SEC Player of the Year-1996
• All- SEC 1st Team
• University of Kentucky Hall of Fame Inductee-2008
• Having his jersey retired at University of Kentucky-2015
Tony was able to transition into the next chapter of his career by way of commentating and analyzing both collegiate and professional basketball on various networks and radio outlets.
Tony is engaged in other business ventures. He owns a private wine label called Lorenz00s Reserve. He is the author of his autobiography, “Sh00ter the story behind the Double Zeros”, and has partnered with IMAC Regeneration Center, a clinic that provides natural innovative medical treatments for patients.
Delk is still involved with basketball. He is the founder of the Tony Delk Basketball Academy. Through the academy he hosts tournaments, clinics, and performs group training.
From his humble beginnings in Brownsville Tennessee, through the NBA, and his international achievements he remains a small town guy that has continued to grow and push himself to greatness because he understands the future is now.