2023 Call for Presentations Is NOW OPEN!
Submission deadline: May 26, 2023
Conference: July 27 — 28, 2023
The Lexington Bluegrass MBE is celebrating 21 years and our goal is to serve expo participants by providing high-valued learning sessions and experiences. Our audience members have high expectations for session content and delivery. The following information and resources will help you meet – and exceed – those expectations.
Workshop or Panel? A description of each option follows:
- Live Workshop: 60-minute interactive session with participants.*
- Live Panel: 60-minute panel discussion with no more than four panelists with participants. Each panelist will present a 5-7 minute brief on a common topic followed by discussion and Q&A.
*Note—on average there are 20-30 participants that attend the workshop.
More than ever, this conference is an ideal opportunity to share innovative ways to strategically incorporate best practices and operate business through a lens of stewardship and strategic growth.
The programming is multi-disciplinary; therefore, high quality proposals are invited that fall into one of the suggested categories, Modernization and Technology, Advertising and Marketing, Financial, Business Management, or Business Planning.
Potential topics include:
- What is Business Innovation and Why is it Important?
- How to Successfully Develop Your Business using the five principles of Innovation.
- Ways to Diversity and/or Grow Your Business.
- The Three C’s of Innovation.
- Future Trends and Forecast for Business.
- Sustaining Your Business and What it Takes to Keep it Successful.
- Innovation Management Process.
- Leveraging SBA Programs to Build and Grow Your Business with Capital.
- Using Social Media to Grow Your Business.
- Networking and Growing Your Network to Build and Develop Business Opportunity.
- Lessons Learned from a Business that Thrived.
- Ransomware 101: How to Safeguard Your Information.
- Effective Use Cases for Social Media.
- Digital Currency – An Opportunity to Bridge the Generational Wealth Gap.
Participating in Lexington Bluegrass MBE as a speaker allows you to:
- Enhance the knowledge and skills of your industry peers
- Gain professional recognition as a subject matter expert
- Enhance your company’s name recognition in the state’s #1 conference and exposition
- Receive a complimentary pass to the full Lexington Bluegrass MBE (No payment will be paid to any presenter)